Welcome! The alpacas and farm life have become my constant teachers, and I have begun shifting my blog focus to reflect the lessons I am learning. I plan to share more thoughts and stories related to farm life in Grays Harbor County and carve out a space in the ethernet where one can stop, breathe, and think.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

We have a winner...

The 'name the hat' contest is now officially closed. The winning name is Kaleidosnow, suggested by mamahobbit on Etsy. When I came up with the design, I had a sunburst in mind, but the hat really did take on an alpine skier's look when finished.

Northern Lights was by far the most suggested. But, we thought the juxtaposition of the kaleidoscope and snow concepts made for a unique and visually descriptive name.

Thank you to all who contributed suggestions. I hope you had as much fun with this contest as I did!

Ciao for now,
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment