Welcome! The alpacas and farm life have become my constant teachers, and I have begun shifting my blog focus to reflect the lessons I am learning. I plan to share more thoughts and stories related to farm life in Grays Harbor County and carve out a space in the ethernet where one can stop, breathe, and think.

Monday, September 13, 2010

Fall Season Update

Despite the lack of summer weather this year, fall has arrived right on time. School is back in session, there is a crisp chill in the evening air, and the fall festival circuit is about to begin. All of this means it's time to start releasing some new knitting patterns!

My latest pattern design is a baby bonnet made with alpaca yarn dyed by my good friend Val. She is already an expert in dyeing silk and is now enjoying learning the ins and outs of working with alpaca. Her latest creation, Rainbow Sherbet, seemed to beg for a baby hat. So, I created this Ruffled Eyelet Bonnet. The pattern is just being finished and will be ready for purchase soon.

Time to take your sweaters, hats, and mittens out of storage. Fall has definitely arrived.

Ciao for now,
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment