Welcome! The alpacas and farm life have become my constant teachers, and I have begun shifting my blog focus to reflect the lessons I am learning. I plan to share more thoughts and stories related to farm life in Grays Harbor County and carve out a space in the ethernet where one can stop, breathe, and think.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Work in Progess: Spring Bling, part I

The Swallows have arrived in the Northwest! According to local fisherman lore, that means only one more winter storm remains for the season, so spring is definitely here!

This Saturday I will be a vendor at a local Breast Cancer Fundraiser, so I am working on my Spring Bling line for the big event. This year's Spring Bling will include felted Wild Rose pins, assorted flower hair clips, and a special breast cancer awareness pink ribbon adorned with various charms.

One of my Wild Rose pins is pictured here, although it's not completely finished yet. The Bling line is still a work in progress, but I will be taking a trip to my local bead store today to purchase some more bedazzles to add to my creations. I promise finished photos in part II...

Ciao for now,
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment