Welcome! The alpacas and farm life have become my constant teachers, and I have begun shifting my blog focus to reflect the lessons I am learning. I plan to share more thoughts and stories related to farm life in Grays Harbor County and carve out a space in the ethernet where one can stop, breathe, and think.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Newly Listed 100% Alpaca Hand Painted Yarns

I'm very excited about the new Paca Paints 100% alpaca yarns that I've just listed in my online yarn stores! These gorgeous yarns are hand painted in York, PA by the skilled dyer at The Alpaca Yarn Co. Each skein is a generous 220 yards!

(Colorways from Top to Bottom are Moonlight, Desert Sunset, and Sea Glass)




*March Sale!*

Enter "MARCHSALE" into the 'message to seller' box at checkout and receive a 10% discount on the purchase of any quantity of Paca Paints yarn from The Alpaca Yarn Shop or my Alpaca Yarn Shop on Etsy during the month of March. The discount will be credited to your account via PayPal after purchase. (A 10% credit will be applied only to the purchase price of Paca Paints yarn. Discount is not valid for other yarn, roving, pattern, or pattern kit purchases. Offer expires March 31, 2010.)



Despite the burgeoning signs of spring here in western Washington, there's still a definite chill in the air - a perfect time to knit up a hat or mittens with these beautifully colored yarns. I'm working on a new Fair Isle style hat pattern using the Sea Glass colorway and a solid Classic Alpaca yarn in Marine. I promise to show you a pic when I'm finished!

Ciao for now,
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment